Terms & Conditions
1. PIANALE JUNIOR is aimed at young pianists from Germany and abroad between 13 and 17 years. Due date is July 19, 2020
2. You can register via the registration form on the website. Registration deadline is June 15, 2020
3. The date of registration will be strictly respected concerning the number of active participation. All registrations arriving after having completed the maximum of 12 candidates have to accept the waiting list.
4. Upon written confirmation, the entire course fee must be paid within 8 days to the following account:
Bank Name: Sparkasse Fulda
Bank Address:Buttermarkt 2-6 D-36037 Fulda
Account Holder: PIANALE gGmbH
BIC (Swift Code): HELADEF1FDS
IBAN: DE85 5305 0180 0000 0751 14
5. In case of cancellation, 80% refund of course and accommodation fees will be granted if written cancellation notice is received before June 15, 2020.
After June 15, 2020, fees cannot be refunded any longer.
6. In case of two separate payments no early bird rebate can be given. The piano course fee must be paid within 8 working days after the date of invoice. This fee is non refundable. The second payment must be done until June 1, 2020. Applications after June 1, 2020 are not allowed to pay in two separate payments.
7. Additional services such as masterclass with special guest, language course, student concert subscription and pick-up service are posted on the registration form. After June 15, 2020 no more additional services can be booked or changed.
8. Participants who do not stay in the guesthouse of Schloss Hallenburg, accept the payment of the daily user fee of 10 euros / day.
9. Participants of PIANALE JUNIOR are allowed to take part without companion. PIANALE JUNIOR has legally recognized tutors taking care of all participants.
10. Any participant, who would like to stay longer than July 29, 2020 is welcome to listen to the master classes (18-30 years). In that case a companion is obligatory after July 19, 2020.
11. In case that PIANALE is fully booked (12 participants) participants who cannot remain the whole time of the course must renounce her active participation. In that case 80% of all fees will be refunded.
12. The Repertoire can be changed till June 15, 2020. The change must be comunicated in a written form.
13. In case of late arrival or early departure the participant loses the right to receive all piano master classes and can not perform at the semi-final and final concert. The participant forfeits the right to win any scholarship or award.
14. The piano and language course fee can not be reduced.
15. Scholarships can not be given in advance. Participants will compete to perform at the final concert. The decision of the professors and the jury shall be final.
16. Previous winners of the Jury and Audience Award are excluded to perform again at the final concert. They are welcome to take part in the courses and other concerts than final concert.
17. The winners of the special prizes in form of concert engagements have to play their concerts in the specified season. Not perceived concerts can not be rescheduled or replaced.
18. The registration is only valid together with the declaration form of the guardian of the participant. The guardian of the participant accepts the conditions of participation signing this declaration form.
19. With the application the guardian and the participant agree that photos, recordings and filming made in connection with the event are owned by PIANALE gGmbH and can be used without entitlement to remuneration in electronic and non-electronic media . The participant renounces his right to claim any fees due to the production, reproduction, explotation or public accessibility of photographs, recordings and videos.
20. Any changes concerning the academy will be published only on the website www.pianale.com
21. For more information please contact:
PIANALE gGmbH · Am Eichwald 1 · 36043 Fulda, Germany
Tel.: +49.661.94250407 · Fax: +49.661.9426287
22. Should any dispute arise as to the interpretation of the regulations of the participation, the German text is to be considered legally binding.